CHANSE – Collaboration of Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe and NORFACE – the New Opportunities for Research Funding Agency Cooperation in Europe, pre-announce a call for international social science research projects on: Enhancing well-being for the future
Call topic: Enhancing well-being for the future
The call will have three major objectives:
- To advance excellent and internationally leading theoretical and methodological research on well-being, which may be multi-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary and comparative, and which builds synergistically on a pan-European basis.
- To develop and promote theoretically grounded, research-based knowledge and insight into well-being related to issues of high societal, policy, economic and practical relevance, in ways that have the potential to have substantive impact on people’s lives.
- To motivate and support excellence and capacity building for research on well-being on a cross-national basis throughout the countries participating in the call, Europe, and beyond.
Read the full CHANSE call topic description
Networking & info session
The aim of the session is to inform about the new CHANSE/ NORFACE Call and to meet potential Luxembourg partners. Refreshments will be provided.
Wednesday, 7 June 2023, from 16:30 – 18:30.
BlackBox, Maison des Sciences Humaines, 11, Porte des Sciences, 4366 Esch-sur-Alzette.
If you would like to take part in the networking & info session, please complete the registration form below by Friday, 2 June 2023.
- Recommended cap on funding for one international project: 1.5 MEUR.
- The FNR is supporting this call with 700,00 EUR.
24 – 36 months.
CHANSE submission information will follow with the launch of the Call.
- Please note all joint applications must also be submitted to the FNR by the Luxembourg-based scientist, along with the FNR INTER documents.
- This must be done no later than 7 days after the lead agency deadline, and must be done via the FNR Online Grant Management System.
- 26 May 2023: Announcement of the Calls
- 21 September 2023 (14:00 CET): Submission deadline for outline proposals
- September/October 2023: Outline proposal eligibility check
- End of November/Beginning of December 2023: RP meeting
- Beginning of January 2024: Decision on full proposal invitation by CBs
- 26 March, 2024 (14:00 CET): Submission deadline for full proposals
- Mid-April 2024: Formal check of eligibility full proposals finished
- April – May 2024: External referee proposal assessment
- June 2024: Rebuttal phase
- September 2024: RP meeting, final ranking
- October/November 2024: Selection of projects for funding
- End of 2024/beginning of 2025: National administrative procedures
- December 2024/March 2025: Start of funding
Partner search tool
In order to facilitate the process of forming research consortia, we offer applicants a partner search tool. This tool can be used by projects looking for partners and partners looking for projects.