By ministerial decree, three new members have been appointed to the FNR’s Scientific Council, as part of the renewal of the Council. Nadine C. Martin remains Chair of the Scientific Council, Gabriele Dobenecker remains Vice-Chair.
The FNR’s Scientific Council is composed of:
Nadine C. MARTIN, sitem-insel AG, Bern (Switzerland)
Gabriele DOBENECKER, EMPA, Dübendorf (Switzerland)
- Rachel C. CHAMBERS (University College London, United Kingdom) – new
- Yves COCARD, Pädagogische Hochschule Bern, Bern (Switzerland)
- Jane ELLIOTT, Exeter University (United Kingdom) – new
- Nicolas GENGLER, Université de Liège (Belgium)
- Patrycja PARUCH, Université de Genève (Switzerland)
- Burkhard STILLER, Université de Zurich, Zurich (Switzerland)
- Georges THIELEN, Goodyear, Colmar-Berg (Luxembourg) – new
The FNR’s Scientific Council is renewed every five years. Members are appointed by the Minister for Higher Education and Research.
This information was published on legilux.public.lu on 27 October 2020.
Find out more about the Board of the FNR and the Scientific Council of the FNR.