To strengthen our team within the Research Funding Programmes, we seek to recruit for an immediate opening a: Programme Manager in material, physics and engineering sciences. The position is on a fixed-term full time contract (CDD for 24 months).
You will become part of the team managing the FNR research funding schemes and you will be in charge of leading evaluations and monitoring activities within several funding schemes, as an expert in the material, physics and engineering sciences field. The position demands a high level of interaction with team members and the national and international research community.
- You hold a PhD in material sciences, physics, or engineering.
- You keep yourself updated and are excited about the latest discoveries and developments in material sciences research and technology.
- You are acquainted with and passionate about the latest digital technologies.
- You have a sense of initiative, responsibility, organisation and communication.
- You are an excellent team player and at ease to work with crosscutting and interactive teams.
- You have the ability to pro-actively engage with the broad stakeholder community of R&D in Luxembourg.
- You are fully proficient in English and have operational knowledge of either German or French. Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
The opportunity to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg.
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders from the public and private sectors.
- A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours.
- A fixed-term employment contract (CDD).
- A compensation commensurate with your experience.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Please send your application to FNR Secretary General Marc Schiltz, with an indication of the reference PM2022_2, including a motivation letter written in English and a detailed CV, by 30 June 2022, to email@example.com