The FNR is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant on a 50 – 75% basis on a 12-month temporary (CDD) contract. Deadline to apply is Tuesday, 15 January 2019.
You will assist the FNR Programme Managers in the preparation of calls for research proposals, the organisation of selection panel meetings, the management and monitoring of grant applications and the communication with beneficiaries, the research community and stakeholders.
• Holder of secondary school diploma (BAC or equivalent)
• Minimum three years work experience
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Good written and spoken English is essential (add references if possible)
• Fluency in German and French (Luxembourgish is a plus)
• Excellent Windows Office skills
• Knowledge of accounting principles considered as an asset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Sense of responsibility and initiative
• Interest in science
What we offer
The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem, in a small but international team.
How to apply
Please address your application to FNR Secretary General Marc Schiltz, with an indication of the reference AA2018_2, including a motivation letter written in English and a detailed CV, by 15 January 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this job listing
View job listing on jobfinder.lu